Coogan Smith, LLP

Toggle site navigation
Call (508) 222-0002 to discuss your needs.

Frequently Asked Questions: Personal Injury

What type of “compensatory damages” am I entitled to?

Reasonable and necessary medical expenses; Lost earnings; Loss of earning capacity; Pain and suffering;  Loss of enjoyment of life; Loss of love and affection; Emotional distress; Any resulting scarring, disfigurement or physical disability; Property damages; Out-of-pocket expenses directly related to being injured; and, in limited cases, “punitive damages” intended to punish a wrongdoer whose conduct is particularly egregious.

« Back to Personal Injury FAQs